Monday, April 13, 2009

Hop, hop, hoppity HOP!

Contrary to this photo, we Brinsons had a wonderful Easter! This photo was our attempt at a capturing sibling love, but clearly, we failed miserably. Thank goodness art doesn't imitate reality, as Amelia and Noah really do get along famously.

Much to Amelia's delight, the Easter Bunny remembered she'd be at her GG's house for the holiday. She was very concerned that she wouldn't get an Easter basket. GG, aka "Easter Bunny", surprised the kids with the most wonderful collection of holiday treats. Amelia and Noah were thrilled!

Lee and I even received special treats, thus reinforcing our belief in the bunny. The bunny also brought me a delightful bonus gift... a wonderful Sunday afternoon nap - thanks GG!

We all had a fantastic weekend in Salisbury. Yet again, Burt and Gayle took exceptional care of our family, fed us like kings, and gifted us with special treats. We are very lucky!








2 comments:

Matt said...

Did Amelia consume as much candy as Maddie? I even witnessed Maddie licking the creamy center out of a Cadbury Cream Egg (it gave me a stomach ache). I think I spent most of the egg hunt fishing candy out of Lucy's mouth. You've seen it all when you've watched Lucy chomp on a Jelly Bean. Some eggs were Tom's designated Easter Eggs. He would find one, hold it above his head, and then throw it on the ground to crack it open. Thankfully he was able to tell the difference between the plastic eggs and the hard boiled eggs.

We missed you all.

Alicia said...

Gosh, they are just too precious! I laughed at the picture of the Easter Baskets. Noah found one! :) Yay!