The adventures of Lee, Julianna, Amelia, Noah... and Gus, the dog.
Well!!!! She's been talking about it forever. I think it's great. But the big question is what other costume do you need for Halloween? One costume just wasn't enough last year.
Holy smokes that made me laugh when I fired up internet explorer this morning.Matt - the great thing is the suit is reversible - Venom on the other side.
Lee looks abnormally tiny in that photo!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well!!!! She's been talking about it forever. I think it's great.
But the big question is what other costume do you need for Halloween? One costume just wasn't enough last year.
Holy smokes that made me laugh when I fired up internet explorer this morning.
Matt - the great thing is the suit is reversible - Venom on the other side.
Lee looks abnormally tiny in that photo!
Post a Comment