We only decorated the living room, so sometimes it can be easy to forget we're in the midst of a holiday. One step in the front room though and we're instantly transported.Lee's Santa collection continues to grow and the best part is Amelia loves them all. If we'd let her, she'd inspect them for hours.
.
.
Much to Lee's chagrin, we didn't do any lights outside this year. Baby #2's arrival strikes again! He loves coming home to a well-lighted-up home. Amelia and I make sure the tree lights are on inside before his evening arrival (if they haven't been turned on immediately after the morning alarm goes off!).

If I'm not careful, I think I could be married to a Chevy-Chase-Christmas-Vacation-wanna-be! I fear our house could some day be featured on HGTV's "What's with that Decked Out Christmas House?" Yikes!
.
Until then, we'll thoroughly enjoy our more low-key holiday decorations. I have to admit, they make me smile each time I walk in the living room. Thanks Lee!.


No comments:
Post a Comment